Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sad chili pepper

Well, Banner experienced her first Halloween. She enjoyed the pumpkins and the fallen leaves. She tolerated the costume and trick or treating. And Jared and I have enjoyed the candy.
She's also got a tooth! Middle, bottom. She seems to be handling it well - a little fussier than usual but still sleeping great. She has added clapping to her portfolio of hand skills which also include waving, face grabbing (ours) and thumb sucking (hers). Some photos:

As you may or may not be able to tell, Banner is a chili pepper. It was actually rather warm here on Halloween and I think the combination of the heat and the heavy costume made her lethargic. She didn't crack a smile the whole time!


Here we are waiting in line for candy at the Munchkin Masquerade in downtown Boulder. All the stores gave out candy and it was a mob scene. I guess we might as well get used to this stuff! However, Jared and I were motivated by Reeses.

Banner enjoying the leaf pile Jared worked very hard to rake. She is very fond of eating leaves. I think she prefers fall leaves for their delicate crunch.


It looked fun, so I joined in.


Another popular fall activity - football! Jared, Banner, Bryon, and I went to see Texas Tech beat the University of Colorado. On homecoming no less. Poor Buffs. Banner did great - she lasted the entire game, which is more than many people can say.


Banner taking on an apple during the game. Very ambitious.

No snow yet, but we'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. She is so cute. I love the ambitious apple. You should send that picture of her and the ticket to the Buffalos. I wish I could have jumped in leaves with her- there are some good ones here! And a Chili Pepper! I wish I could see a full body shot of that costume. Thanks for posting- sure do miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest lil chili pepper EVER!!!! more pictures please!!

    ReplyDelete