Sunday, June 13, 2010

This is dedicated...

Last Sunday, June 6th, Banner got dedicated at our church. Three friends, Laura, Travis, and Bryon, came to witness the event and celebrate with us. We picnicked in the park and then Banner, along with about 50 other kids, was dedicated. It was a fun day! Oh, and to make it even more special, Banner wore the dress that I
was baptized in 31 years ago. She looked beautiful. Enjoy these pictures - the really nice ones are, of course, courtesy of Laura and Travis. We hope that Banner will be a living reminder of our love for one another and God's love for us, and will grow to have her own relationship with God. We hope you'll join us in praying for that!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how beautiful she looks--wow!I love that first picture. I ran into Kyle Young at Harris Tetter and he said he loved getting to meet her in Vail- I'll get to see her someday! Love you both. Thanks for keeping the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS beautiful, what a special day. I've got to hold that girl before she gets too big! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete