Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jared week

Between Father's Day and Jared's birthday, last week was quite a week of celebration. Banner wore her special onesie for Father's Day. Many people at church commented on what a cute baby "he" is. Understandably. But I liked this onesie better then the girl options, which said "daddy's little princess". Anyway, we had a great day celebrating Jared as a father and celebrating our own great fathers as well. We love dads!







































The next photos are from Jared's surprise party - a birthday camping trip! Jared was (mostly) surprised, I think, and Banner did amazingly well. She was all bundled up and snug as a bug (still gets cold here in the mountains at night). Jared was also bundled up in this amazing sleeping bag with arm holes. Banner slept all night long! That's better then she's been doing at home. Maybe we'll move her crib out into the yard... Anyway, we had a great time helping Jared ring in the new decade.

3 comments:

  1. yeaH! Those made me so happy! I loved that first picture of her laughing- what a cute outfit - though I guess I could see the confusion- I guess colors do matter at this stage. I've never seen a sleeping bag with arm holes but it doesn't surprise me that Jared has one. Yeah for corn on the cob! I love that you took Banner camping- it gives me hope that life doesn't have to change too much once you have a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I can't wait to see the July 4 fireworks. Banner will surely love the adventure downtown with more celebrating. For her life is a celebration for her mom and her dad. Your camping trip surprise was fun to see--even Jared wrapped up to keep warm. Enjoy the wonder of this very special little one!

    Grandma and Grandpa Nelson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fam! Great to see you all this week.

    ReplyDelete