Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Visit from Grandma







Banner had a great visit from her Grandma Matthews this week. They shared lots of smiles, played games, and read books. She was a great babysitter while I got a haircut - the first since BV was born! - went to the eye doctor, and when Jared and I went out to dinner. Yay for grandmas! It was really nice having mom here. Thanks for coming mom! And thanks dad for letting her...!
Here are some photos of Banner looking at her rattle socks that grandma bought her, in her pretty pink dress for church, sitting with her buddy grandma while we tried to capture a smile (they always disappear when the camera comes out).

3 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful Kristen, I can see both of you in her! I want to hold her so much... I miss y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! raddle shoes! There is so much personality in that picture that it makes me crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only are the photos of baby Banner cute including mom and dad ...but wait!!!...are those lilacs I see in your yard?? Happy Spring--finally!

    ReplyDelete