Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Glacier in Boulder!


Glacier Ice Cream that is. Our last night here with my parents was also our usual night to meet up with our friends in our small group. As a result and due to Travis's yearning, we decide to combine the two at my favorite Boulder ice cream shop. It was quite chilly tonight, but there is no bad time for ice cream...am I right? I ended up getting two gelato flavors instead, Dark Chocolate Creme de Menthe and Tiramisu...mmm.


Anyway, Banner was really great all day today and was really wanting to go to bed instead of out of the house, but she settled down nicely and slept while we consumed. She was not too social tonight with everyone, but next time. Unfortunately no pictures from tonight.



Well, my parents leave tomorrow. It was great having them here to help with raking leaves, fixing dinner, changing diapers,... They are plotting to bring Banner with them back to Charlotte, so all of you southeasterners will be able to see her. Not sure when we will be back to pick her up though. Then Kristen's brother, sister-in-law, and nephew (Joe, Tricia, and Douglas respectively) come in Thursday night for the weekend.

This is a shot of Banner getting her first diaper change in Watson (my Element) just after getting up to Breck. I thought it was fun.

Do not forget to feed the koi...

3 comments:

  1. Oh the koi are so cool! I thought that would take me to another link, but it was so fun to feed them :) Ahh the little things in life.. like my niece! She is so cute with her bunny slippers. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you would like that. Maybe I will change the colors of the fish occasionally. Keep an eye out for that. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found out that he also has a hamster gadget- its pretty cute but you feel a bit guiltier if you don't play with him... so the fish are probably better.

    ReplyDelete