Monday, April 5, 2010

The Feast and more

This is a picture of our Easter afternoon feast. Spiral cut ham, broccoli, sweet potato/apple/pineapple dish, fresh fruit plate, homemade biscuits, and a garlic squash risotto. Courtesy of my mom and Kristen.
The lovely ladies in our backyard after the noon service. Just waking up from a long nap.
My dad looking out from Peak 7 over Breckenridge (likely on Pioneer run). We were there on a Thursday and had many runs to ourselves with several fresh inches during the afternoon.
My mom and dad in the lodge off Peak 7. There was a nice area for the ladies to relax after walking around Breck while we tore it up slope side.

2 comments:

  1. What a feast! I wish I could have enjoyed dying eggs with you. What a great picture of mama and baby- Banner really is so cute. Every little outfit is so precious! I'm so glad that D made it down the slopes without permanent damage. Next time lets get him on the snowboard!
    I can't wait til adam and I make it out to visit all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about having him try out the snowboard, but I did not want a broken bone at the beginning of the trip. He picked the skiing right back up though.

    ReplyDelete